Junior Auxiliary of Greenwood is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization that renders charitable services which are beneficial to the general public, with particular emphasis on children.
In 1933, a group of young women, lead by Mrs. Mildred S. Topp, realized the need for a volunteer welfare organization in Greenwood. The group met and established the “Welfare League”. In May of 1938, the name of the League was changed to Junior Auxiliary. Since that time, the Junior Auxiliary of Greenwood has diligently served our community as an organization deeply committed to assuming leadership roles in meeting community needs. Our success is due to the tremendous support of our community and the commitment of each member of Junior Auxiliary to community service.